Wednesday, January 27, 2016

"Waiting On" Wednesday: The Versions of Us

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

The Versions of Us

By Laura Barnett

Publication Date: May 3

From Amazon:

The one thing that’s certain is they met on a Cambridge street by chance and felt a connection that would last a lifetime. But as for what happened next . . . They fell wildly in love, or went their separate ways. They kissed, or they thought better of it. They married soon after, or were together for a few weeks before splitting up. They grew distracted and disappointed with their daily lives together, or found solace together only after hard years spent apart. 
It is a tale of possibilities and consequences that rings across the shifting decades, from the fifties, sixties, seventies, and on to the present, showing how even the smallest choices can define the course of our lives.

What's your "waiting on" pick this week?


Want to participate? Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link below!






19 comments:

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

This sounds like a fascinating story. Thanks for sharing.

Laura said...

Interesting pick! True how our choices affect our lives.

Lovin Books said...

Sounds great!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kay said...

I definitely like the sound of this book and think it's a great choice! I've read a few books that seem similar to this and I've enjoyed all of them.

Kim@Time2Read said...

This one sounds interesting. I'm going to watch for it!

Grace Fonseca said...

I like the cover and concept of the book.

Grace @ Books of Love

Lisa Mandina said...

This sounds like one I would like. In fact it reminds me a bit of the audiobook I'm listening to at the moment! Thanks for sharing!

Christeen said...

I absolutely can't wait for A Tyranny of Petticoats! <3

Angel Erin's Book Obsession said...

That sounds pretty intriguing. I hope you enjoy it when you get to read it. :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I love the sound of this one...thanks!

Anonymous said...

That one sounds really interesting! I hope you enjoy it. :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun book! It sort of reminds me of the David Nichols book. Thanks for sharing!

The Bibliophile Babe said...

Great choice! Enjoy!

Screenplaydiva said...

Great pick! I wanted to post my WOW, but how do I do it? It just says You're Next!

Taylor Bara said...

Such an interesting book! I think I might post a review here https://anenglishessay.com

JO said...

Four-time Olympic champion Simone Biles says "there is no room for racism in any sport" after a video went viral on social media of a black girl not given a medal at an Irish gymnastics event ceremony. รับ สร้าง บ้าน เชียงใหม่

Btmarketing said...


The death of contentious former US Secretary of State Henry บริษัท รับ เหมา ก่อสร้าง เชียงใหม่ Kissinger has drawn สร้างบ้านเชียงใหม่ บริษัทไหนดี nostalgia and compliments in China at a time when relationsbetween the two countries have nosedived. รับ สร้าง บ้าน เชียงใหม่

Btmarketing said...


The rumour was old, but effective: the บ้านสไตล์นอร์ดิก เชียงใหม่ Taiwanese were being fed "poisonous" pork imported from the US.